About Cliff and Lanie Krentz
My wife Lanie and I moved to Minocqua 7 years ago on a whim and never looked back. We love all the Northwoods has to offer. Snowmobiling, skiing and snowshoeing in the winter. Motorcycling, ATV/UTV riding, bicycling and hanging out at the lake in the summer. We also just like to just sit back and relax, read a book, enjoy the scenery and wildlife or just sit by the campfire. We decided to build a cabin so others could enjoy the Northwoods.
Why Cliff and Lanie Krentz chose Oneida County
We are in a great location, 3.5 miles from town located on a private wooded 3 acres. Walking distance to the Minocqua Park Complex, casino 15 minutes away, Minocqua Winter Park 20 minutes away, a mile from the zoo, ATV/snowmobile from the front door and the Minocqua chain of lakes just minutes away. Plenty of specialty shops in town and a Walmart and grocery store 5 minutes away.
What makes this Cabin unique
This cabin was built to be a comfortable home with a large well stocked kitchen, comfortable beds, and northwoods decor to give our guests that perfect “up north” vacation.
There are so many things to do in the area. Here are a few of our recommendations and favorite places to explore.
- Walking distance to the Minocqua Park Complex
- Casino 15 minutes away
- Minocqua Winter Park is 20 minutes away
- Zoo a mile away
- ATV/snowmobile from the front door
- Minocqua chain of lakes minutes away
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- The Anglers Choice Guide Service | https://theanglerschoiceguideservice.com
- Lakeland ATV UTV Club | https://www.lakelandatvutv.org/
- Minocqua Forest Riders | https://minocquaforestriders.org/
- Minocqua Winter Park | https://www.minocquawinterpark.org/